The bluebaygourmet.es website is owned by Morelli Aretusa, company incorporated in Marbella, España.
We welcome you to our website and we thank you stay with us.
On this website (bluebaygourmet.es), an ongoing commitment is taken with regards to the personal data of subscribers, contacts, customers and the best practices are guaranteed as far as the use of personal data is concerned.
BLUEBAY GOURMET opposes the sending of non-requested e-mails (spam), making every effort to avoid the wrongful use of the e-mail.
Also all users of this website are informed that users’ data got through this portal will never and under no circumstance be shared or transferred to third parties unless they have been previously informed and they express their clear authorisation.
The platform could include links to third parties’ websites. If so, in any case, we will be responsible for the data protection practices or the contents of these websites. Consequently, it is recommended to carefully read the privacy policies for each website before accepting the terms and continue to use it.
Maximum transparency towards users
The data of the company responsible for this website are:
Commercial name is BLUEBAY GOURMET
Corporate name is Morelli Aretusa. Address: Muelle Ribera Casa H Local 52, 29660. Mabella; incorporated according to the spanish legislation, on June 15th 2016 and registed in the Registry of Companies of Spain with the VAT No. CIF B-9211851512.
The corporate object is: Everything related to construction, sale, exploitation, transfer and administration and the active and passive rental of hotels, villas, bars, premises and furniture related to hospitality, on their own or on behalf of third parties and, in general, the carrying out of any hospitality activity.
Personal Data Sending and Registration
The sending of personal data is mandatory to get in touch and carry out commercial transactions with bluebaygourmet.es. Also, the lack of provision of the personal data or the lack of acceptance of this data protection policy implies the impossibility to subscribe and process the requests made in this portal, as well as the impossibility to carry out the relevant purchasing. The cases in which this website requires personal data are: (I) sign up for the newsletter by bluebayresorts.com; (ii) gather the necessary data to confirm the booking; (iii) ask for quotations; (iv) make consultations through the contact form; (v) request any of the services and/or products we provide.
Persona information will be used as follows:
- To promote services by bluebaygourmet.es. For example, if the User leave personal information in one of the contact forms, BLUEBAY GOURMET may use these data to send him/her information on their services in the case this is requested.
- To manage the subscriptions list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- To manage the sale of our products.
- For customer service and to provide follow-up services.
- To get in touch with subscribers and users.
In every case, as a User you will have full rights over your personal data and over the use of these and may exercise them at any time. In any case, we will be transferring data to third parties without you being informed and ask you for your consent.
Services provided by third parties on this website
In order to provide strictly necessary services to develop our activity, we share data with the following providers under their respective privacy terms. All the features provided by third parties are strictly necessary for developing our services and have been selected taking into consideration the compliance of the rights we protect in this website.
The following companies will have access to the necessary personal information to carry out their activities, but they will not be able to use it for other purposes. Furthermore, they will have to process personal information in compliance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation on data protection.
Personal Data capture system on this website
This website uses different systems for personal information capture, always requiring previous consent byt he users before processing personal data with the stated purposes. As a User you have the right to withdraw your consent in any moment.
Personal information capture systems used:
- Contents subscription forms: on the web, there are several forms to encourage subscription. If you use spam filters, please add my e-mail service to your list of authorised senders. In every case in which you send me data through any of the web subscription forms, we will verify your e-mail address through a verification system. Look up in your inbox. You will receive an e-mail sent from the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Confirm your sign-up to bluebaygourmet.es”. You will have to confirm your subscription for us to validate your e-mail address. We will use the provided data to send you the newsletter. BLUEBAY GOURMET does not store e-mail addresses which have not been verified.
- Comments form: the website includes a form to make comments for the posted posts. As a User you may post comments on the posted posts. The personal data entered into the form to make these comments will be exclusively used for moderation and posting purposes.
- Contact form: there is also a contact form for consultations, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to answer these questions and send the information the user has requested through the web.
The Users may cancel registration to the services provided by bluebaygourmet.es any time through the newsletter itself.
When activating subscription, the User understands that:
- From the time of the subscription, BLUEBAY GOURMET has access to: The username and e-mail address.
- The User guarantees that the provided personal data through different forms are true, being obliged to notify any modification of those.
- Also, the User guarantees that all the provided information concerns his/her actual situation, that is updated and it is accurate.
- Furthermore, the User is obliged to always keep his/her data updated, being the sole responsible for the inaccuracy or falseness of the provided data and the damages this may cause to BLUEBAY GOURMET as the owner of the bluebaygourmet.es website or to third parties when using these data.
On this website, we can also get your data through the customer form, for which we need your full data, such as full name, shipment address, if relevant, in order to send you the documents. Be aware that shipments are made by transport agencies to which your data will be transferred so that they can provide the transport service.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFY, CANCEL, OR OPPOSE (ARCO)
The user may address his/her notifications and exercise his/her ARCO rights following the requirements set out in the Framework Law 15/1999, December 13 on Personal Data Protection and its Implementation Regulation.
You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose in a written communication signed in which you must include the following data: full name, notification address, and a valid legal evidence such as Spanish Id. Card or equivalent photocopy, and the request specifying your petition. The communication shall be addressed to BLUEBAY GOURMET – Muelle Ribera Casa H Local 52, 29660. Mabella – Spain to the e-mail email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
BLUEBAY GOURMET reserves the right to modify this policy to make it conform to regulatory or case updates, as well as the practices of the sector. In these cases, BLUEBAY GOURMET will post on this page the changes with a reasonable period of time in advance from the implementation of these.
According to the LSSICE, BLUEBAY GOURMET does not implement SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails which have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in every form available on the website, the User has the chance to give his/her express consent to receive the “newsletter”, regardless of the commercial information which s/he has requested.